Concussion Focus Forum 2019
20 Jun 2019
Concussion incidents are an emerging risk for schools. CCI’s Concussion Focus Forum explored this important topic by partnering with Epworth Healthcare Concussion Clinic and leading global reinsurer Swiss Re. Speakers throughout the event included: Dr John Olver, a world renowned expert in brain injury rehabilitation and director of the Epworth Concussion Clinic; Dr Rose Acher, a consultant physician in rehabilitation medicine specialising in neurological disorders, and Peter Lill, a liability claims expert.
This full recording of our Melbourne event will allow you to learn about:
· The emerging nature of a concussion injury, its symptoms, impacts and long term effects
· Key steps to prevent concussion incidents in schools
· The importance of having a protocol in place
· Injury management when an incident occurs
· The outlook for liability claims that involve concussion.